United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Capitol: Bob, Bill and Mark
We split into a 4 and a 3 and I was eager to give Capitol another go, although I had my misgivings on how it would work with 3. They were unfounded though; it worked fine, although I prefer 4. I ran away with this one as I locked up the 2 amphitheaters early and then used the extra card ammo to good effect. Bob got especially unlucky when drawing region cards; he just couldn't draw the right color on one round, which gave me that second amphitheater. I think that's the biggest luck factor present in the game, the color of the region cards you are able to draft at turn's end.
It may have (I haven't played it nearly enough to conclude this) a bash the leader problem, but I really like this game and look forward to playing it many more times. The Taj Mahalesque game of chicken via cards during the construction round is especially fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.