Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
brian giese
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
once thing I find challenging with Zombicide is finding a good scenario that is not too hard or too easy to abuse. Season 1 core book was all over the place.

I was wondering if people have and experience yet with Season 2 (both Prison outbreak/Toxic Mall)

We typically play with 4 to 5 people and our group really only likes to control 1 survivor per player. IT seems some of the scenarios has players control more survivors as the game goes on, and that has zero appeal to our group.

Looking for suggestions on scenarios that take 2ish hours to play, that are still a decent challenge for 4 to 5 players. (We would use zombie dogs, both types of new zombies as well)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scenario 1 is completetly broken and Scenario 2 is great but very tough. I would suggest this one to try! (Prison Outbreak)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beckikaze wrote:
Scenario 1 is completetly broken...

I don't think "completely broken" is a fair assessment - not in the way Y-Zone from Season 1 was clearly broken.

It's more like the case you have with City Blocks, where if you choose to play in an entirely unthematic and boring way you can exploit the rules of the game to your advantage.

Personally I wouldn't want to play with any group that wanted to play that way.

That's not to say there's anything inherently wrong in playing that way, just that it wouldn't be my personal preference to play that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is based on a single play, but scenario 4 in Toxic City Mall seemed to be a pretty tense one with 6 survivors. I used all zombie variants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moritz Eclipse
Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

The 5th mission (Mall Raid) is great for 5/6 survivors. It tells you to play with 2 survivors per player but just take one survivor each, and split the group. Two inside the mall and three outside or vice versa. It plays awesome with zombie dogz and toxic zombies mixed in the zombie pool. I also like to treat the keys as items and have to take them with you in order to start the cars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojciech S.
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
We just finished with scenario 2 - it was played with 6 people and got quite tense - almost every round we've run out of minis

I'm looking for custom scenarios though. Anybody seen any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.