Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeevs Rawese
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
That was fast!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4489

Pleased to see they'll be releasing future packs with the corresponding expansions, always nice to have the minis for the first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
That Mirklace figure looks pretty rad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeevs Rawese
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
True that! Is he being held up by his... ooze? I hope he's not fragile..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Al
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So this guy has 24 Health, 4 Attack dice at range, Black and Grey defense dice, plus Aura and the pretty powerful Sorcery ability. I think this guy is going to be a powerhouse.

Plus I love the whole 'tempting the heroes to further my own power' bit devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Toffee
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can a guy drool so much when FFG makes a new announcement....want, want, want...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burke
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very exciting. Looking forward to more options for the OL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Appleton
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't help but think these are coming out a bit too quickly - the initial lieutenants aren't even out yet so they're hardly market-tested.

Mayve people are sucking up X-Wing miniatures so fast they think these can't fail but I'm not so sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Williams
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Masterchief1 wrote:
How can a guy drool so much when FFG makes a new announcement....want, want, want...

You should read up on a guy named Pavlov. =P

TeufelHund wrote:
Can't help but think these are coming out a bit too quickly - the initial lieutenants aren't even out yet so they're hardly market-tested.

I'm guessing they're basing the expected returns on the performance of the 1E LT figures. These ones being cheaper and having more content in the Plot decks, they'll probably do as well or better.

It would be nice it they'd just put the LTs in the box, though, if they're going to release them on the coat-tails of the actual expansion. =P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Korner
United States
Tomah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope these come out around the same time as the Shadow of Nerekhall expansion. By the time the 1st wave of Lieutenants come out we will have been long finished with quests from the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apocalypse Dude wrote:
I hope these come out around the same time as the Shadow of Nerekhall expansion. By the time the 1st wave of Lieutenants come out we will have been long finished with quests from the base game.

I suspect this is what will happen, seems like from Nerekhall onward they'll probably release the lieutenants alongside the actual expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stewi wrote:
It would be nice it they'd just put the LTs in the box, though, if they're going to release them on the coat-tails of the actual expansion. =P

And add to the expansion cost? No way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He doesn't mean include them in the expansion box but release them at the same time as the expansion so you can buy both at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wuyley wrote:
He doesn't mean include them in the expansion box but release them at the same time as the expansion so you can buy both at the same time.

That's what the poster two above me is saying, but not the one I quoted.

Stewi wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, they make Mirklace look like he's 1 square size, but then the box is pretty big (the size of Raythen/Serena).

Either he's really big and placed sideways in the box, or it's possible to recruit Mirklace a la Raythen/Serena?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Compare Mirklace to Rylan/Tristayne. He's obviously much bigger, even in the scale of the promo shots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mirklace is actually 2x2, Verminous is 2x1, and the other 2 are 1x1 plus the fact that Mirklace is taller I think that helps explain the box size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.