Shrek The Big
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the Spiel 2013, among other things, I was planning to closer look at Tribes & Prophecies Expansion, and if I'll like it - to buy it. I almost fell with it, because when I got to the stand - remained only 3 english edition boxes. One of them was immediately dragged off by a harsh man with a mighty beard and pirate hat.
I anxiously grabbed the penultimate box, asked the guy in the shirt with CGE logo to keep it for me, and learned, as much as was possible, an opened copy on their desk. After, I thoughtfully scratched my head and pulled out my wallet.

In addition, like all who have bought the game at the exhibition, I got a bonus:

A few days ago I finally opened the box.
The process of unboxing looked like this:

Inside, as you can see, found a small bag of colored wooden pieces, a few boards with tiles and tokens, and instructions on how to handle all this good.

Well, now time to play that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Rabbit
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait for this to be release. I love how the 5th player color is orange... I play with orange!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.