Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard E. Markhardt
United States
Sandwich
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was anybody missing pieces or had any issues with their games they received besides me?

I was missing a couple of figures from my base game and I emailed Queen Games about three weeks ago asking for replacements. I received an email that said they'd "look into it" and haven't heard anything else from them since. I don't really understand how they will "look into" anything. How could they? I'm sure they have extensive logs of exactly what was put into each box that was sent to each Kickstarter member right? That was sarcasm of course.

Did anybody else email them about issues with the game they received? How did it turn out for you? Am I the only person that is just getting blown off by Queen Games? Their handling of the game shipping was already not great and now this is happening to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul whitehouse
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I was missing 1 dice. After they got back from Essen they replied saying they would send it on to me. Pretty good customer service I'd say
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a few things, 5 camera tokens, snake board, one of the player boards and a couple of other things. Seems like one whole section of punch out was missing. I emailed Nikki at Queen games and she replied she would take care of it just asked me to give her some time.

My game is still playable so not a huge deal.

I trust Nikki will take care of me, and you.

Not sure if any of that helps you but know you are not alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
I emailed about my missing pieces but didn't receive any kind of reply. I went through the contact form on their website though.

I emailed her on kickstarter, try that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing the 10 Chunk Zombies. I emailed Nikki on Kickstarter and she said I was added to the list. She said that once they have completed all the shipping (still waiting on my second copy of the game) they would begin sending out replacement parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yi Liang
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had one fire counter missing (on 20, so, not really a problem).

But I received an extra Tab 5/16+6/16.
Then I have got 2x Bruce card, 2x Jack card, 2x zombiedog card, 2x bathroom tile, 43 spawn tokens instead of 23, one extra camera token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.