Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I just be waiting for online retailers to get it in? I could not find a way to preorder it on the website. You guys should open up preorders for the same price as the kickstarter.. You'd make more money because there wouldn't be kickstarter or amazon fees on it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
Should I just be waiting for online retailers to get it in? I could not find a way to preorder it on the website. You guys should open up preorders for the same price as the kickstarter.. You'd make more money because there wouldn't be kickstarter or amazon fees on it...

I do not know if Gryphon will do pre-orders or not, but I would not expect to see FAB available for pre-order till closer to February.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems like Fleet (the base game) is also out of print?

Any inside information on when the base game might be available in North America again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feb/March 2014 after the KS copies are delivered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great! I really want this game! I'm looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KG79
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:

Now that Kickstarter copies are slated to be shipped to backers, any more details on when we might see this at retail? I missed the Kickstarter but am dying to get my hands on this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KG79 wrote:
riddlen wrote:

Now that Kickstarter copies are slated to be shipped to backers, any more details on when we might see this at retail? I missed the Kickstarter but am dying to get my hands on this game.

It will be a few weeks but now that the US copies are heading out, the US copies will head to distribution as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KG79
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
KG79 wrote:
riddlen wrote:

It will be a few weeks but now that the US copies are heading out, the US copies will head to distribution as well

Awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.