Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Lewis
United States
Grand Rapids
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to get some op started in West Michigan. If you like Android:Netrunner (or have always wanted to try it), live in West Michigan, and want some new people to play against, let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Smith
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jkl620 wrote:
Trying to get some op started in West Michigan. If you like Android:Netrunner (or have always wanted to try it), live in West Michigan, and want some new people to play against, let me know!

We have a weekly Fantasy Flight LCG night here in Kalamazoo. Netrunner is the most played, but there is also usually at least one game of Lord of the Rings and I know a few folks are itching to get some Star Wars played as well. Anyway, we meet every Wednesday night at 5PM at Fanfare Comics and Cards (http://www.fanfare-se.com/). The store also just recently applied for the new local tournament tier for Netrunner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rooster
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
jkl620 wrote:

Where in West Michigan? I am in the Zeeland/Holland area and am looking for local players as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Lewis
United States
Grand Rapids
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear you have events in Kalamazoo! I have a found a venue that would like me to run events for them and will be starting with a demo and casual play on Tuesday Nov. 19 at Grand Lan Gaming Center 56 N. Division in Grand Rapids MI at 6:30. I plan to follow that up with regular weekly tournaments. If it's not too far of a drive Rooster, come check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Smith
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jkl620 wrote:
Great to hear you have events in Kalamazoo! I have a found a venue that would like me to run events for them and will be starting with a demo and casual play on Tuesday Nov. 19 at Grand Lan Gaming Center 56 N. Division in Grand Rapids MI at 6:30. I plan to follow that up with regular weekly tournaments. If it's not too far of a drive Rooster, come check it out!

If you run any tournaments on weekend days, I'd gladly drive up from Kzoo for them. I imagine some of the other local folks would as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Lewis
United States
Grand Rapids
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we end up getting the "Store Championship" OP kit, we will for sure be running that on a Saturday afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Lewis
United States
Grand Rapids
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a good time at our demo at Grand Lan gaming center.
We decided to try to make it a regular thing for Tuesday nights at 6:30Pm.
So if you are looking for somewhere to play in West Michigan, come join us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.