Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still having a great deal of trouble understanding this, and it seems that in the rules / EoP the two terms are mixed up in at least some instances.

Design notes summary of the cards and actions they allow says "When a player Buys and Asset, ... from the reserves."

The pictorial reference on he back page of the design notes indicates that J-8 / J-3 cards purchase assets from the Pool.

It seems likely to me that the Design Notes are in error, and should be talking about the Pool.

It also says "Returned assets are placed in Reserves and are never associated with any units there."

Can assets be associated with units in reserve? Or should that say "placed in Reinforcements"? Although as I read that, it doesn't make any sense to me either. Should it say "placed in the Pool?"

And three non-pool vs. reserves question, to avoid a whole new thread:

1) can asset be associated with tactical units which are associated with a HQ, and if so do they contribute their values to combat, intel, etc. the same way the would if they were associated only with the HQ?

2) can an HQ exist without any associated units / assets?

3) Can we get a PDF copy of the rules for this game? I'm going to a convention next week, I'd like to send a friend a copy of the rules so he can be prepped to play this when we get there.

Thanks,

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.