Brett Murrell
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've built up a lot to declare in the Worldspanner domain recently, and so we will have an announcement each day over the next week. In the spirit of Christmas, we'll continue to roll them up in each announcement like Twelve Days of Christmas. Today we begin with:

The NoHighScores Interview

Michael Barnes of FortressAT and NoHighScores has found Duel of Ages II to be interesting, and I conducted an email interview with him over the past weeks. Part I of this interview has been posted, and can be found here:

http://www.nohighscores.com/2013/11/07/cracked-lcd-a-convers...

You can find a thread for this interview on FortressAT.com as well, where Michael opens things up for questions. Tomorrow will begin a question/answer thread on BGG as well.

Prior News: Collectors Bundle

Several days ago, we made the Collectors Bundle available separately. Based on the response, we did not realize there were so many completionists out there. Our humble thanks for the overwhelming response.

The Collectors Bundle is available in the US through the store while supplies last. If you are outside the US, please contact spitfireixa@gmail.com so we can tailor-make the shipping cost. Go to:

http://www.duelofages.com/DoAII/PurchaseUS#CB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I take it my plans of saving my Collector's platters to pay for my unborn first child's college tuition are pretty much shot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Svengaard wrote:
So I take it my plans of saving my Collector's platters to pay for my unborn first child's college tuition are pretty much shot?

Yup. Unwrap them and PLAY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Svengaard wrote:

Key words:

SpitfireIXA wrote:
while supplies last.

I'm sure they'll fetch well over retail in a few years unless/until Brett decides to reprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpitfireIXA wrote:
The NoHighScores Interview
Michael Barnes of FortressAT and NoHighScores has found Duel of Ages II to be interesting, and I conducted an email interview with him over the past weeks. Part I of this interview has been posted, and can be found here:

http://www.nohighscores.com/2013/11/07/cracked-lcd-a-convers...

You can find a thread for this interview on FortressAT.com as well, where Michael opens things up for questions. Tomorrow will begin a question/answer thread on BGG as well.

So far this is shaping up as a really good interview. I hadn't thought of what DoA's target demographics are, but now that you mention it I would have been obsessed with this game as a teenager (well, I mean more than I am now...). And another of your responses has me poring over the character cards looking for a disillusioned industrialist and a natural genius architect.

Love the game, love your risk-taking and hard work, can't wait for the second half of the interview...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.