Subject: european website to order the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
dear fellow europeans (or the dearest fellow knowledgeable americans), i will be coming back to europe, from the u.s., but in my homeland (czech), there is no way to get the game. can someone please tell me a european website where i can order the game and have it shipped (it is also much more convinient to have it shipped from europe). thanks

ps: obviously, i am looking for the english version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered mine from Leisure Games in the UK, since I also prefer the English version. As far as I could tell last Friday they seemed to be the first shop to carry the English game, although there are more online UK stores who do so now. I bought stuff with Leisure before, both in London (nice game store) and online, with no problems for the delivery abroad (Netherlands). For BOTTA they I was charged 7 pounds for shipping outside the UK. It has not shipped yet though... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
i have just found and bought one today, mine was pretty expansive (45 british pounds (including shipping)) but hopefully worth it. thanks anyway. hope to get it soon, they say two weeks as the most. well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahul Sinha
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone actually received their copy of BoTR from Leisure Games? Were there any differences between WotR (UK) and WotR (US)? (in other words, is it reasonable to assume that if one has WotR(US) that BoTR(UK)'s addition would be as seamless as BoTR(US)'s addition)?

Thanks!

-RS (who is wasting away waiting for BoTR)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Mills
Guernsey
Vale
msg tools
mbmbmb
Howdy folks,

If it helps any, we have a couple of copies left at the moment.

Price is £29.99, we have to use Royal Airmail for postage and they are not always the cheapest!

Managed to get one boxed up a tad under the 2kg weight today so postage to Europe would be about £10.00 and to the States £18.00
Timewise they quote about 3 working days after the day of posting for Europe and 5 working days for the USA.

Just send us a message through our site if you need any help or info.
(we have to use a slight workaround for international shipping!).

Cheers,

Alan,

www.land-of-games.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.