Subject: Release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have heard two different release times and would like to know what you may have heard. I heard this would release December 5th from one site and some time in January from another. What have you heard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i've heard december 4th for US, january for Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sierra
msg tools
I've been told that Europe, at least the UK anyway, will get it within 4 weeks of it becoming available in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
johnwiser wrote:
I have heard two different release times and would like to know what you may have heard. I heard this would release December 5th from one site and some time in January from another. What have you heard?

My rep at WizKids Games says it's due out in January 2014, so I've updated the release date on the BGG game page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Booooo was really liking the Dec Release!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When is important...but where!
I've only recently stumbled upon this, so at least I won't be waiting long...and I know what I want for Christmas. Now, the important questions is where will this be available? Will my wife need to head to TRU, Target, or some local chain store to stuff my stocking or do I need to point her to a gaming shop/comic shop? Before I send her out on the prowl it would be good to know where to aim her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BigIV wrote:
I've only recently stumbled upon this, so at least I won't be waiting long...and I know what I want for Christmas. Now, the important questions is where will this be available? Will my wife need to head to TRU, Target, or some local chain store to stuff my stocking or do I need to point her to a gaming shop/comic shop? Before I send her out on the prowl it would be good to know where to aim her.

release date has been moved to january, so x-mas is too soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watched the BGG Spiel 2013 interview video and I believe the guy said late first quarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Local Comic/Game Shop is stocking it!
BorisjeNL wrote:
BigIV wrote:

release date has been moved to january, so x-mas is too soon...

I shot an email to a local comic/game shop. They do a lot of Heroclix tournaments for youth and adults so I figured they'd be my best bet. They say that they'll be stocking them and arranging Dice Master tournaments to support the product.

Their latest intel from the distributor rep is mid-Feb. Sounds like a Valentines Day gift to me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on the release date for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My local game shop/comic book shop says the street date is now March 15, although he won't take pre-orders until that is closer and firmer. He feels they'll bump back again. I wanted them as a V-Day Present. Maybe I'll have them for a St. Patty's Present?

When are the Marvel movies coming out this year? Can they not line up with one of those releases and get them out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BigIV wrote:
My local game shop/comic book shop says the street date is now March 15, although he won't take pre-orders until that is closer and firmer. He feels they'll bump back again. I wanted them as a V-Day Present. Maybe I'll have them for a St. Patty's Present?

When are the Marvel movies coming out this year? Can they not line up with one of those releases and get them out?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier in early April
Amazing Spiderman 2 in May
X-Men: Days of Future Past in summer
Guardians of the Galaxy in July
Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015
Ant-Man in July of 2015
X-Men: Apocalypse either 2015 or 2016.
Thor 3 after Ant-Man sometime probably in 2016.

They got options for movie tie in and lining up the game.

Marvel knows what its doing when it comes to getting their properties out in theaters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cook
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am curious as to the date as I just placed an order for the base game + 20 boosters (hoping for few duplicates)

I have not see any indication as to how many different card / dice this game will have ... but I would like to collect all of them

Unlike most BGGeeks ... I dont get to play much ... I just collect the dice (as many of you know) ... but this one .. I actually want to play ... as I much prefer the Marvel U .. to DC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ward
United States
x
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:

Ant-Man in July of 2015

Marvel knows what its doing when it comes to getting their properties out in theaters.

:: Pushes glasses up on nose. ::

Since Spidey is produced by Sony, not Marvel, they are unlikely to line up release dates with Amazing2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leprejuan wrote:
MirrorsNight wrote:

Ant-Man in July of 2015

Since Spidey is produced by Sony, not Marvel, they are unlikely to line up release dates with Amazing2.

So what... the Marvel logo crosses the screen before all the Spider-Man and X-Men movies even though they are made by other companies.

To me a Marvel movie is any movie about a Marvel comic book character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
leprejuan wrote:
MirrorsNight wrote:

Ant-Man in July of 2015

So what... the Marvel logo crosses the screen before all the Spider-Man and X-Men movies even though they are made by other companies.

To me a Marvel movie is any movie about a Marvel comic book character.

Disney Marvel movies tend to have a bigger merch push than Sony Marvel movies but a Spidey is good for a merch push indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.