Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG.CON

Subject: Looking for a ticket to buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Splotchy Ink

Friendswood
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already gone through two people who have yet to respond to me about selling their ticket, if anyone is willing to sell their ticket please send me a message so that we can discuss it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the official waiting list: BGG.con 2013 Waiting List - Closed
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Morganza wrote:
Use the official waiting list: BGG.con 2013 Waiting List - Closed


Thanks.

I've set him up with a third person last night. I'm hoping that "sluffmo" comes through for him.

Regardless, I've got several sellers still on the list and I'm positive that he will be at BGG.con, one way or another, knowing how Jeff & co. work.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Splotchy Ink

Friendswood
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yah, "sluffmo" was another no show, he didn't respond back to me. Thankfully I ran into someone else who was selling earlier and we already made a transaction. Though still, thank you Greig for all of your hard work and going back to find me another person anyway in such short notice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frendzy wrote:
Yah, "sluffmo" was another no show, he didn't respond back to me. Thankfully I ran into someone else who was selling earlier and we already made a transaction. Though still, thank you Greig for all of your hard work and going back to find me another person anyway in such short notice.


In fairness to sluffmo I had only emailed him six hours prior to you posting this thread and had received an email from him at 2:00pm yesterday afternoon.

If he hadn't responded to you by this morning, I would have found you another buyer based on the list I have.

Could you please forward me the name of the person you bought a ticket from so that I can remove them from the list, if they are on it, so that I don't send another buyer their way.

I'm glad that you do have a ticket, though, and hope you enjoy the con.

Thanks,
Greig.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Splotchy Ink

Friendswood
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, it was a bit hair raising trying to finally get a ticket last minuet. If only I knew about BGG.con earlier so that I could have gotten a ticket properly ahead of time
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frendzy wrote:
Thank you, it was a bit hair raising trying to finally get a ticket last minuet. If only I knew about BGG.con earlier so that I could have gotten a ticket properly ahead of time


We expect tickets for BGG.con 2014 to go on sale in March.
6 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Splotchy Ink

Friendswood
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Morganza, I will keep that in mind.

Also, thank you again for the previous information in my previous forum subjects. Being new and nervous doesn't make it easy, and your very helpful comments have lead me through this and has made being a part of this new hobby both a pleasant and welcoming experience.
 
 Thumb up
30.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Giron
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tipped you some bag. Get yourself an avatar! It will be used on your badge at the con.
3 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
eskmoe wrote:
I just tipped you some bag. Get yourself an avatar! It will be used on your badge at the con.


...if you get it added before 5pm CST today. Hurry!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Splotchy Ink

Friendswood
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wow, thanks you guys. For a while I thought I was gonna have to do the Exhibitor Bingo just for an avatar.
And now, because of you guys, I can wear my silly blue grumpy dragon around the con with pride.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Giron
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
AnakinOU wrote:
eskmoe wrote:
I just tipped you some bag. Get yourself an avatar! It will be used on your badge at the con.


...if you get it added before 5pm CST today. Hurry!


Um...yeah what he said!

You should get an avatar either way. Then you will be locked and loaded for BGGcon 2014! Once you experience how awesome this con and its attendees are, you will want to come back every year.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Giron
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frendzy wrote:
Oh wow, thanks you guys. For a while I thought I was gonna have to do the Exhibitor Bingo just for an avatar.
And now, because of you guys, I can wear my silly blue grumpy dragon around the con with pride.


Awesome! Glad to help out! I'll look out for you to say hello.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Splotchy Ink

Friendswood
Texas
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try and keep an eye out for you too on Saturday
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.