Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some issues with my components and was trying to get some replacements.

I have ordered it off amazon.co.uk. I have submitted two reports on the Customer Service page on asmodee.com and I have e-mailed them at contact_us@asmodee.com and was told to use the Customer Service page. I have not received any response yet.

What is the best way to contact them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony M
France
flag msg tools
You should try ReposProd directly (http://rprod.com/), they answer quickly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
fred@rprod.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends of your address, contact_us-at-asmodee is for North-America. If you contact Repos Prod directly they will transfer to the right place. Same thing if you contact them from USA, they will transfer the request directly to contact_us-at-asmodee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for info. I just got this to and have some issues to.
My dice are very sticky, to just stick to my fingers. So bad that the paint on one stuck to my finger the first time i picked it up. Not sure what thats about.

Will see how this can be solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly three min after sending a mail to repos production i got a mail back.

Simple and great.

I will send you new dice :-)

Talk about fast and helpfull.

Big thumbs up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to get replacement dice for about six months with no luck. I also got different sized cards in my White Moon expansion than the ones in the base game and have had no luck getting that sorted either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:
I've been trying to get replacement dice for about six months with no luck. I also got different sized cards in my White Moon expansion than the ones in the base game and have had no luck getting that sorted either.

fred@rprod.com worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the sticky dice problem and emailed asmodee uk on sales@esdeviumgames.com and they sent me replacement dice straightaway. Also the dice were the slightly smaller original ones that had a more clearly defined red and yellow sides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received the missing components by mail from Repos. Everything went smoothly. I can now happily order the White Moon expansion. Congratulations to Repos Production again for the great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little update here to.

Recieved my new dice. They are not sticky and the red and yellow is even better to see imo.

As added bonus it contained a pack with Crazy shaman, b-rice lee, chuck no-rice, jean-claude von rice and steven qi-gal.

So for me, super great and fast customer service. Thanks alot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Opašić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also received my new dice which aren't sticky and colors are better. I can't wait to try promo cards. Customer service is amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Baelrath wrote:
Little update here to.

Recieved my new dice. They are not sticky and the red and yellow is even better to see imo.

As added bonus it contained a pack with Crazy shaman, b-rice lee, chuck no-rice, jean-claude von rice and steven qi-gal.

So for me, super great and fast customer service. Thanks alot.

Ah same here. The new dice are amazing and especially clean :-)

LOVE the fact Fred included the promo cards. I feel like my I ghost stories game is now complete. This was a great surprised. I thought I would never find those promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.