Mike Sierra
msg tools
The US dollar price per booster is down as $1, but there is no chance that we're going to get them for 62p each in the UK, or 74 European cents each on the continent, is there?

If these are less than about £1.50, or about 1.80 Euros, I will be amazed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
erewego wrote:
The US dollar price per booster is down as $1, but there is no chance that we're going to get them for 62p each in the UK, or 74 European cents each on the continent, is there?

i'm thinking 1,99 euro at least actually, assuming they will be released at all here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Speaking for experience, if the game were to be published in Spain the conversion would probably be:

$1 = 1 euro

Which is something I can live with. But knowing the game will be imported, 1,99 euros seems very likely shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sierra
msg tools
BorisjeNL wrote:
erewego wrote:

i'm thinking 1,99 euro at least actually, assuming they will be released at all here.

I have no doubt that the game will be released here, and I think 1,99 euros is probably spot on, price-wise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
They will be priced like cigarettes or MtG cards.

"I'm at the till... oh get me a pack before the guilts hit me."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OrangeCat X wrote:
They will be priced like cigarettes or MtG cards.

"I'm at the till... oh get me a pack before the guilts hit me."

It should be distributed from within Europe, as I believe Heroclix is. I see no reason why these should go for more than 1 Euro which is roughly equivalent due to tax structures.

Does anyone know what a Box of Heroclix Costs, my understanding was roughly 10 Euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS has been listing the boosters for 1€ since they put up the listing for this game. True, it did initially say coming in Dec 2013, that's been updated to March 2014 (March Madness!), but price has remained the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.