Mansions of Madness: Call of the Wild» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Mind's Veil keeper action card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Mustermann
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi,
I have a question about one of the keeper action cards in "The Mind's Veil".

It´s the one which let you move all investigators from an empty Trail Card to the starting point, after that you remove the tile and place a new Trail Card.

Which Trail Card do you place there, it can´t be the ones already revealed, so do you shuffel all unreveald Trail cards including the matching Trail card of the tile you just removed or do you just place the matching Trail card on the place again and do you still place cards and monsters on the new tile, if the Trail Card is reveald, because you don´t have enough exploration cards.

I´am from Germany, so there could be some translation or wording error.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The English instructions on the card (Absorbed by the Veil) are that you replace the tile with the Trail card of the tile you removed.

Given that the Trail card is placed face-down, the Keeper should probably have the chance to pay for a new monster. I doubt you should seed cards again, though, as you won't have enough to satisfy the other Trail cards then.

Also, you move all figures to the starting space, not just the investigators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Mustermann
Germany
flag msg tools
Thx, so as I thought it´s an translation error, the german card only says " place a Trail card", so next time I can actually use this keeper action.

Quote:
Also, you move all figures to the starting space, not just the investigators.

And sorry for that, I just focused on the last part of the card, so I didn´t read the first part carefully enough, but at least they got this translation right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.