Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Zhu
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know Adam's pretty busy getting KD:M ready, so I thought I'd ask this here before I go bothering them. I bought a figure from their online store about a week ago, and besides a payment confirmation I haven't heard from them since. For those of you who bought miniatures from their web store, how long does it take for them to get a package sent out? Right now my order status still says unfulfilled
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Hogan
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my last order in a little over a week, IIRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its never been so long that I've got concerned, and that's including transatlantic time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
A few people have been talking over at the KD:M KS and saying the same things. I can't exactly recall how long it took until I received a postage confirmation the last time I ordered,

I dare say, give it till next week and then e-mail to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilias "Beyonder" Mastrogiorgos
Greece
Athens
Attika
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, every time I buy minis from Adam the order is in my post office in 7 working days the most (in Greece).
Last order I placed,three weeks ago,took a couple of days more to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Poots
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
We recently changed switched over our commerce provider so things are indeed taking us a little longer then usual. So far, we've processed 350 of the 700 orders we received last weekend.

Currently only one person is checking, packing and fulfilling orders as Anna and myself are nose to the grindstone on plastic production and print production.

I am super sorry it is taking us longer then usual, ideally I'd like to have things out the door asap. Thanks for being patient, but if you ever have any concerns I am available.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Collard
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I be concerned if I haven't received my Kickstarter rewards yet? I can't seem to find information in the updates to indicate either way.

I'm in the UK and was expecting Monster + a fair number of extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Zhu
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for replying Adam. I figured you guys were pretty busy with getting KD:M ready, so I didn't want to bother you.

Sam, my original post was about a miniature I ordered form the web store. It has nothing to do with the kickstarter stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheshire Swift wrote:
Should I be concerned if I haven't received my Kickstarter rewards yet? I can't seem to find information in the updates to indicate either way.

The game has been delayed - see Kickstarter update #77 (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mons....)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Collard
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I read that when it was first posted and must have skimmed when I was looking for info. I'll stop panicking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.