Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Black token power can draw players to her but if she uses the power she must draw all players for all adjacent rooms. Two things, when it says adjacent it means adjacent with a corridor connecting them right. The adjacent room below that doesn't have a connection is not in that instance considered adjacent. Second part is if the lower room that is not connected via a normal corridor has a pick token, the player playing the black token can choose to move the pick token to black via a pink secret passage right? I don't have the rules in front of me but that's what I remember.

2) White token player when he uses his power can push all the players out of his room and can put them in an adjacent room together or split them up however he wishes in any of the adjacent rooms right? Also can he push a pink token to an adjacent room via a secret pink path?

3) The gray player can play the dark light token in any room right? It doesn't have to be the one that he is in or adjacent to the room he is in right?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek M
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saca_Muela wrote:
1) Black token power can draw players to her but if she uses the power she must draw all players for all adjacent rooms. Two things, when it says adjacent it means adjacent with a corridor connecting them right. The adjacent room below that doesn't have a connection is not in that instance considered adjacent. Second part is if the lower room that is not connected via a normal corridor has a pick token, the player playing the black token can choose to move the pick token to black via a pink secret passage right? I don't have the rules in front of me but that's what I remember.

Correct, the rooms need to have connecting corridors. As far as Meg (pink), no, she is not pulled or pushed through the pink corridors by the abilities of the black and white characters. The English rulebook specifically mentions that.

Saca_Muela wrote:
2) White token player when he uses his power can push all the players out of his room and can put them in an adjacent room together or split them up however he wishes in any of the adjacent rooms right? Also can he push a pink token to an adjacent room via a secret pink path?

Yes, his choice in how to split. No, pink cannot use secret passages in this manner.

Saca_Muela wrote:
3) The gray player can play the dark light token in any room right? It doesn't have to be the one that he is in or adjacent to the room he is in right?

Right! Any room, but it must move from its present location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks. Yeah I remember the rule book mentioning pink specifically, but I just remembered wrong as I didn't have the rule book in front of me. Thanks for the clarifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.