Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I realize that by now there is very little hope that this ever gets made. But it really struck me as a great idea for a game but sadly it does not have zombies or minitures or monsters or coffee so that means that the masses wont see it as a must needed game.

I guess Fleet is going to remain the only fishing type game on the market.

Chris-Cherilyn let us know when the games no one cares about might be released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szience Man
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have been wondering about this game for over a year. It seems to have been put on the back burner. I ordered fleet and the expansion during the last KS. Was bummed when that got delayed as well. I love fishing and this theme really appeals to me. Hopefully it gets made at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wheels4hextall wrote:
I realize that by now there is very little hope that this ever gets made. But it really struck me as a great idea for a game but sadly it does not have zombies or minitures or monsters or coffee so that means that the masses wont see it as a must needed game.

I guess Fleet is going to remain the only fishing type game on the market.

Chris-Cherilyn let us know when the games no one cares about might be released.

Some people care...!

Oh and, by the way, this game DOES include coffee (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall something about turn order and drinking coffee being part of this game at some point... it might have changed though...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Never lose hope! I love this game and I want to see it made. Keep your eyes peeled for developments in 2014!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please make this game happen! Something about a fishing Euro makes me giddy with joy. I need that joy. The boy on the box has that joy. Give me that joy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bahines wrote:
Please make this game happen! Something about a fishing Euro makes me giddy with joy. I need that joy. The boy on the box has that joy. Give me that joy!

I agree Brian...I agree!!! Hopefully the power couple of gaming will have time in the near future to make their fans happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
wheels4hextall wrote:
bahines wrote:

I agree Brian...I agree!!! Hopefully the power couple of gaming will have time in the near future to make their fans happy.

It is my sincere hope that Take the Bait sees the light of day in 2014. Keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
bahines wrote:

Yes, that cover art is brilliant. I want to see more of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brown
United States
University
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been watching for a year as well. Money is ready, fishing vest is on. Makes going to the office very strange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Bol
Netherlands
Woerden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Come play some games in Woerden!
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
It is my sincere hope that Take the Bait sees the light of day in 2014. Keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Chris

Okay, benefit of the doub't on my Spiel 2014 list. Keep us posted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.