Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When a card lets you add or remove a token, does that only mean "player token" or can I also apply this to influence tokens, so that I can stop cards from influencing or allow them to influence again?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Abril Egea
Spain
Sant Joan Despí
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think its for "players tokens" only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Giannios
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Add/Remove effects only remove "player tokens". These are the ones placed on a character to control them.
The black token won't be discarded by such effect. The only character that can affect it is Melissa the Trobadour.

You're more than welcome!
Should more questions come up, I will be more than happy to answer them for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Theoloc wrote:
Add/Remove effects only remove "player tokens". These are the ones placed on a character to control them.
The black token won't be discarded by such effect. The only character that can affect it is Melissa the Trobadour.

You're more than welcome!
Should more questions come up, I will be more than happy to answer them for you!

Thanks. It would probably have been clearer to call them "influence markers" so that the term "token" wasn't ambiguous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel W
msg tools
Can you remove other players tokens, for example with Ungorvast, or can you only remove your own tokens?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Giannios
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the removal ability doesn't specify you can choose any player's tokens at your discretion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.