Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Dexter
United States
Warwick
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like a great way to do some none miniatures game with my son, what is a good assortment to get started in this game.

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
scottder wrote:
This seems like a great way to do some none miniatures game with my son, what is a good assortment to get started in this game.

Scott

To get started I'd recommend picking one faction each that most appeals from a thematic flavour. Once you've played the game a few times you can decide if you want to buy the rest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you like history the Rome vs Carthage pack is great. The both armies are good and it should be easier to find then some of the other packs. Really any two armies is a good start, the game is very well balanced. No army is extremely better than the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dexter
United States
Warwick
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, cool. I have a local game store, and they seemed to have a whole big section of decks available.

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.