Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RULES THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER THE CONTEST:

Combat: In combat, you must spend enough points to have one die for every two points of Cylon Combat Strength (rounding up). For instance if the Cylons have a CS of 6, you must spend enough points to get 3 dice to roll at a minimum. If the Cylons have a CS of 3, you must spend enough for 2 dice. If you do not have enough points to do this, or choose to not spend any points for dice, you MUST flee or you will suffer the FULL Combat Strength value as damage. Half will be applied to either Vipers or Galactica (depending on if you were facing Raiders or a Base Ship) and the other half will be applied to your CIVILIAN FLEET! If the CS is an odd number, the FLEET will take the extra point of damage.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How on earth do I roll a d2 or a d3?

To roll a d2, simply roll a d6. If the result is an odd number (1/3/5) its considered to be a 1. If its an even number (2/4/6), its considered a 2.

To roll a d3, simply roll a d6. If the result is 1-2, consider it a 1. If it is a 3-4, consider it a 2. And if it is a 5-6, then its value is 3.

Who wins in a Tie?

YOU win ties in all opposed rolls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghislain LEVEQUE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You win ties
Seen on this thread : You win ties when comparing combat values.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Chandler
Australia
Mt Gravatt
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps a silly question. In combat, if I have rolled greater than the Cylons, 'I win the combat'. So - what happens to the Galactica/Viper points spent? Having spent them, are they gone, even though I won? (Harsh - could be down 7 points in the first battle, even after winning.) Or do I get them back? (Too easy to overspend & almost guarantee win.)

The rules or examples dont really clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Chandler
Australia
Mt Gravatt
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sleekr wrote:
Perhaps a silly question. In combat, if I have rolled greater than the Cylons, 'I win the combat'. So - what happens to the Galactica/Viper points spent? Having spent them, are they gone, even though I won? (Harsh - could be down 7 points in the first battle, even after winning.) Or do I get them back? (Too easy to overspend & almost guarantee win.)

The rules or examples dont really clarify.

Another question. Is the only way to earn Loyalty via the Events?

Stats say that 30% of Dradis rolls will reduce Loyalty.

In my first test run though, I was down to 2 Loyalty before the first jump, simply due to 4's coming up on the Dradis dice. Not through poor Jump Prep Track movement, just lots of 4's, it seemed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it is a hard resource to come by like Fleet. It's that way on purpose otherwise it was too easy. And that happens from time to time in Dice games. Luckily the game only takes 10-20 min to play and reset is a snap so when it does go that way its not too much time wasted LOL

Give it anther go ;P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.