Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I just gush about Noble Knight for a sec? I've been trying to find something OOP for a while and checked with numerous retailers. FINALLY found it at Noble Knight! I placed an order earlier this week, and now it sits in my hot little hands.

Great selection, fast service, great packaging, product arrived as described, no problems. I will be back for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the OOP find?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always had good experiences with Noble Knight. Shipping is usually quicker than expected, prices are pretty good (especially considering a lot of their stuff has been out of print for years/decades) and they've been friendly whenever I've had to contact them directly. They're still my go to place for out of print products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Berry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done one order with them, and was quite pleased. For hard to find games they are the place to go with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
What was the OOP find?

Biblios. I had trouble finding it at numerous other retailers (like 15 or more), at least for less than $50, and I can't be sure when it's coming back into print (didn't want to wait). Noble Knight had it and shipped it right off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
They are my number one online game store for out of print games, and that has been the case for quite some time. Thanks to NKG I have a nice treasure trove of OOP fantasy titles. The only other places I'll check are Wayne's Books and eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
TimeWellSpent has 3 copies in stock...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you combined the two stores, you would have a "Knight Well-Spent".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaron runs a great business, and I've purchased scores of out OOP titles. Customer service is awesome and responsive when it's needed, and shipping is fast and well packed.

The only change from 'the old days' is that the prices for OOP items have adjusted to the current market environment. It was a gold mine years ago, but I can't blame Aaron for not wanting to feed the eBay sellers when he can do the job himself.

Right now I and an unknown number of customers have a game on 'pre-order.' It's not really even on their site, but we just emailed in and we've been added to the list. Without prompting, we get updates now and then just to let us know everything is still on track and we haven't been forgotten. That's really nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.