Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have discovered that The game crafters now have 8"x8" playing mat. Now you might be wondering, what there heck does that have to do with FK.

Well the first reason I did not use the game crafters is because there was no way to print my board at TGC due to their size. But not that 8x8 mats are available, my game could be publishable on TGC.

So I will explore the possibility to publish by TGC next year (2014) and see if it's feasable. I might even look for royalty based artist (my friend has some contacts)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is a go, I'm in. thumbsup

Good luck and keep us posted. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled on game crafter, and tried to roughly calculate how much Fallen Kingdoms would cost just for fun.

I ended up with something around 65$. There could still be some optimization left to reduce the cost, but I don't think it will fall under 60$.

I was wondering if it was really worth it. I found it pretty expansive for what it is, but probably all game crafters game are more expansive since it's print on demand.

Not sure if I would need to buy art for at least god pictures, or simply use vectorial symbols instead. (ex: a hammer for thor)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.