Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Taylor
United States
Kearny
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
While waiting for Decision at Elst, I’ve been busying myself with documenting where the ALSRB rules map to their ASLSK counterparts. I’ve started with Starter Kit one and have been reviewing the rules for each successive Starter Kit’s Infantry rule changes and errata. For the most part, I’m finding that ASLRB rulebooks only clarify and expand on the Starter Kit rules; the big differences are A.10 leadership DRM not being present in many of the of the SK rules (e.g. SW recovery) and multi hex fire groups and LOS.

In ASLSK#1 and ASLSK#2, the members of a FG with valid LOS MAY still attack the target as a smaller FG. This contradicts the provision in the A7.52 where the members of the attacking FG MUST proceed with the attack. As a heads up, the ASLSK#3 rules also require the attack to proceed but the changed is not highlighted, and is easy to miss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking at the Starter Kit Expansion Pack #1
Rule book. It has the same rule as ASL. "Must" attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.