Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They had faces of foam rubber and hearts of gold...but do they have what it takes to make a great board game? Flip the Table investigates as we play The Muppet Show! This late 70's title features the wacky Muppetational stylings of Kermit, Fozzy, Miss Piggy, and the whole gang, and thrusts them into a madcap world of clinical, tactical movement. Which Muppets will reach the footlights and take their place on the big stage? How in the world does the mysterious Double Spinner factor in? What do Statler and Waldorf have to say about all this? Download now to find out!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2013/11/episode-41-muppet-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy cow! I can't wait to listen to this episode!! Changing my microbadges in honor of it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rutger ter Maten
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what a great episode! I love the whole banter on Muppet BSG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would absolutely Kickstart a Muppets-BSG conversion kit. What an awesome and hilarious concept!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can find it, The Muppet Show is a better game and worth more "nostalgically".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Dew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great episode! The impression left on my 4th grade mind when Jim Henson passed was how all that attended his funeral had hats or heads bedecked with Big Bird feathers. So sad that the Jim Henson hour didn't run for a season or two cry

Now I'm starting to think of all the Muppet holiday specials I'll be watching next month: Emmit Otter, The Christmas Toy, A Muppet Christmas Carol, A Muppet Family Christmas. Did I miss any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.