Subject: Max number of components? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to organize this game but haven't played it yet. I have the extra dice and the resin tokens and scenery. I'm trying to decide if I need to also keep the original tokens handy as well.

In other words, how many dice could you theoretically need? Would you need more than 8 dice, 8 trees, 8 shrubs, 15 gallons of glory, 4 crates, 54 Kama coins, and one resin token set which includes:

2 Waterbomb Tokens
1 Wabbit Token
1 Lost Puppet Token
1 Crazy Puppet Token
2 Sacrificed Puppet Token
1 Blocking Puppet Token
2 Tornadobomb Tokens
2 Incendiary Bomb Tokens
1 Dead Trap Token
3 Tofu Tokens
1 Bouftou Token

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're gonna need the original cardboard tokens, since the resin tokens do not have the stats of the token on it. For dice, you'll only need 8, 4 for each player, where 2 of them is used for tension and the other 2 for rolling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need anymore of that except for maybe the dice. I'm not sure, and maybe someone else can clarify but in a 4 player game in theory every player needs 4 dice. 2 to roll for tension to assign to their Krosmasters and 2 to roll for attacks and when it isn't their turn, the same 2 dice to roll for armor against attacks. Since the tension dice stay on you until your next turn, more than 8 would definitely be recommended. Which is the only shortfall I have with the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NeoGenesisX wrote:
You're gonna need the original cardboard tokens, since the resin tokens do not have the stats of the token on it. For dice, you'll only need 8, 4 for each player, where 2 of them is used for tension and the other 2 for rolling.

Oh yes, tokens for stats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea why there are only 17 resin tokens versus the ~24 punch board ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Fargo
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Resin tokens give you one full set for each character. The cardboard tokens give you a set for each character you can take in a legal force.

For instance, in the game you could take two Bad A'Boum figures, so they provided four waterbomb cardboard tokens. You only get two water bomb resin tokens however (enough to run one Bad A'Boum).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.