Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this was ask before... but I can't find it anymore:

If you already have 5 cards, and you find something you could use immmediately (for example "ammo"), are you allowed to do so, without dropping something else?

Please, let the answer be "YES, of course!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubaroo wrote:

If you already have 5 cards, and you find something you could use immmediately (for example "ammo"), are you allowed to do so, without dropping something else?

You have to use something you already have to make space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Scubaroo wrote:

You actually can't even do that, if I recall correctly. Somewhere in the rulebook it mentions that if you are at the card limit, and you find another item, you must discard a card without using its effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Scubaroo wrote:

You actually can't even do that, if I recall correctly. Somewhere in the rulebook it mentions that if you are at the card limit, and you find another item, you must discard a card without using its effect.

That is correct, but as a house rule my group has decided to ignore it. Thematically, you find something need to make room for it, why wouldn't you use the item rather than discarding it? We will add any of the other "make it darker" options in the game while using this house rule to appease our sense of believability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

Damn, I knew it! cry .... but thanks for clarification anyway ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tal342 wrote:

That is correct, but as a house rule my group has decided to ignore it. Thematically, you find something need to make room for it, why wouldn't you use the item rather than discarding it? We will add any of the other "make it darker" options in the game while using this house rule to appease our sense of believability.

Good point. Maybe we will play it this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is how we do it as well John. I don't see why if someone was holding on to a medkit or other consumable and wanted to make room that they wouldn't be able to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.