Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I picked this up at Essen and I'm trying to understand the rules before I put it on the table with my friends for the first time and just want to make sure I have everything straight.

1) On taking the mayor action you gain goods for each city you have a presence in, not just one of your choice?

2) When you buy wood you have to take it from a field you have a presence on unless you have someone in the forest field?

3) Can I complete two copies of the same crowns request in one turn? E.g I have two good requests on turn 3 and 4 unflipped guild favours, can I score 40 points?

4) When using the navigator, all the required goods to move the ship still need to be paid?

5) In a 2 player game, do you get to flip guild favours of 2 different guilds during the dice selection step or is it an either/or?

6) When using the city watch king's reward do you get to discard 3 pirates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes.
2) You would have a choice to take it from any field in which you have a presence.
3) Yes, but you have to score different things. So if you chose to fulfill two crown requests for guilds, you can't count the same guild chip twice.
4) Yes, because it says to follow the usual rules.
5) Don't have an answer on two player rules.
6) Yes, again because it says to follow the usual rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
#WYGAME
badge
#NBS#
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael is correct about everything.
Thanks for making my job easier :-)

5) player choses one of the guilds.

Hope you enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ALl correct and given your example in Q3: if they are from different Guilds you can get up to 20 points max.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.