Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Zhu
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was able to preorder this from my local game store today. I asked them if they used Alliance Distribution, and they said they did. Then I asked them if they could get it for me, and they said they could. Oh, also, they couldn't find it the first time they searched for it. I had to tell them that it's zombie, and not zombies. Singular, not plural. Good luck guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N R
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they give you a release window?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Zhu
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Unfortunately no. However, in one of the other threads, it did say that Alliance Distribution should be getting their shipment in 2-3 weeks. So maybe add on another week to that for it to get from AD to my game shop, and I'm assuming that's about when my game store should get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Brand
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I emailed an inquiry and got this direct from coolstuffinc.com: "We expect to have Carnival Zombie in stock in the next 4-5 weeks so just a little before Christmas."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan1701D wrote:
I emailed an inquiry and got this direct from coolstuffinc.com: "We expect to have Carnival Zombie in stock in the next 4-5 weeks so just a little before Christmas."

Awesome news.

This is now a must by for me after seeing the Miami Dice review of it. Finally a Zombie game that actually looks fun to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.