United States
Cortland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else play in a logical RP location order. It was a buddy of mines idea to play a scenario in a logical location order like you start at the city gates and close it then go into town square and close it then we had to choose between the dusty dragon and the festival as the next location. Idk it was fun to kinda act like we were sweeping a city. I advise you guys to give it a whirl next play through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Pitts
United States
Aloha
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done that in the few game I've played. The druid starts in the forest, where she's most comfortable. The warriors start at the guard centers. I usually lose track of that after they close down their first location and just look at the weapon/item/spell distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cennamo
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is exactly how I play pretty much everytime, unless a certain location would over add monsters to other locations... Then I would save that one forlast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.