Nicolas Morlino
United States
Mars
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello!

If I have APs leftover after drawing the 3rd red cube while performing a subjugate instruction as per Pueblo Revolt, do I keep drawing cubes after putting the Pueblo revolt out of play (and doing the other steps as per rulebook) to deplete the remaining APs or do I use remaining enemy APs to start executing enemy instructions from the display.

Nicolas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
All APs must be spent to Subjugate. Once all are spent and cubes drawn, then examine them and resolve if third cube drawn. Make sense?

Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Morlino
United States
Mars
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Yes it makes sense. I had overlooked that all cubes must be drawn before they are place in either the Subjugation of NM box or the recovery Box.

In my situation, ambiguity resulted from wrongfully drawing cubes one at a time and placing the drawn cube on the appropriate box before drawing the next one (the wrong way of doing it.). Since we are supposed to remove Pueblo Revolt from play immediately when the 3rd one is drawn I was left with unspent APs from the undrawn cubes and did not do what to do with them.

With your clarification this will never occur as all APs are spent before starting to draw cubes and all cubes are drawn before being put in their appropriate boxes at once.

Thank you.

Nicolas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing my first game. I have a question related to this in regards to Pueblo Revolt. My Revolt had 6 enemy APs, so 6 cubes were drawn from the bag, one at a time as the directions state. The first one drawn was a red cube (the 3rd one). I am assuming that all of the cubes are placed into their respective boxes simultaneously before resetting the cubes. Thus all of the other color cubes drawn would go back into the bag too after resetting. Just checking to make sure that they do not indeed go into the boxes one at a time as they are drawn out of the bag, thus resetting after the first cube is drawn and the remaining 5 cubes remaining in the recovery box afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the top two messages. the instruction to draw one at a time is to prevent accidental over-draws.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.