United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I don't flirt. I just say what I want." -JJ
badge
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia
mbmbmbmbmb
When you place a guessing chip, does it have to be on one of the two suspects you looked at?

Say I look and see 2 and 3. Beginning of the game I saw blank and 5 so I know there is no way that either 2 or 3 could be the suspect. Do I have to place my chip on one of them anyways (and hope that I might fool someone else, or can I place my chip on the one I did not look at as I know that one has to be the suspect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wyckyd
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ErintheRed wrote:
When you place a guessing chip, does it have to be on one of the two suspects you looked at?

Don't have the rules in front of me, but I'm pretty sure you can put your guessing chip with any of the three suspects, regardless of the ones you looked at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vira Our
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can put the guessing chip under any of the three.

If you return 1 and blank suspects and you have previously seen the 5, you are sure that the one you have not seen is the culprit. You can put the chip under it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edna Lindebury
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I don't flirt. I just say what I want." -JJ
badge
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia
mbmbmbmbmb
Alkand wrote:
You can put the guessing chip under any of the three.

If you return 1 and blank suspects and you have previously seen the 5, you are sure that the one you have not seen is the culprit. You can put the chip under it.

If you do that, which suspects does the next person look at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
The two that were not voted by the previous person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.