Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far the 2nd summoners have followed the release order, and Colby mentioned in a video that there are 2nds for all 16 factions, this should mean that these are the next ones.
Any body have guesses about the summoners and units?
We know they always stick to a theme:
GD attack walls
CG use hordes
FK use their death
PE use direct damage ect.

So we know the Cloaks use tricks and the Jungle elves use speed what does this tell us about the decks to come?

Take your guesses now and lets see who is right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am surprised no one has and predictions about the Jungle elves and cloaks 2nd summoners yet.

So, I will take one, I figure for the JE there will be more movement based abilities, most likely the movement will be triggered by the opponents actions, this has been a new approach for moving lately so it makes sense to me.
I figure the summoner will allow a move from one extra unit rather than adding attack value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another Monday gone, no previews....cry I'm dying for some more Summoner Wars news, so I'll give it a shot.

The idea that I had for a Common with the Jungle elves was a bird unit that is basically a scout like in Shadow Elves, but also had greater flight.

Also, what if the JE summoner could move far as well? Maybe even anywhere on his/her/its side of the battlefield? Jumping out from nowhere to strike.

I have nothing on Cloaks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BuckWilde wrote:
Another Monday gone, no previews....cry I'm dying for some more Summoner Wars news, so I'll give it a shot.

The idea that I had for a Common with the Jungle elves was a bird unit that is basically a scout like in Shadow Elves, but also had greater flight.

Also, what if the JE summoner could move far as well? Maybe even anywhere on his/her/its side of the battlefield? Jumping out from nowhere to strike.

I have nothing on Cloaks...

I like the flying scout idea in the JE, I must admit it would be fun, based on the other units balance I would guess play testing would prove that greater flight and the scout ability may be too much for a common, but I like your thinking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright BuckWilde! how about giving the JE second summoner the Vargath Rush ability, move +2 spaces if move is started on your side of BF.
This would fit the JE theme and help keep the summoner alive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.