Jebstone Boppman
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
totally random, didn't even plan on picking it up today.

Was at one of the smaller local shops picking out some bases for miniatures, and as i was walking up to the counter I caught a glimpse of it out of the corner of my eye.

They didn't have a SKU set up for it yet as they just got it shipped today, set up the SKU and sent me on my merry way. My miniatures will have to wait to be put into their fresh bases, as Pathfinder awaits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah mine arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm not quite through the entire first pack though and I'm also not sure yet if my buddies are going to play through the first pack yet (I'm trying to convince them to try it out.)

Edit: I got confused at first and thought I would have to remove the first adventure's cards from the decks before shuffling in the second. Fortunately that's not the case. The game is designed so that when you start the second adventure you just leave in all the stuff from the first adventure in all the decks. Same with the third adventure, it has everything from the first two adventures, except as Basic cards come up you permanently remove those from the game whenever they get banished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dugman wrote:
Same with the third adventure, it has everything from the first two adventures, except as Basic cards come up you permanently remove those from the game whenever they get banished.

To avoid confusion, if labeled with the basic trait, you must remove banes from the game (slightly different from banish) and boons you may choose to remove or keep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.