David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are in the U.S., I have a free set of Essen Promos for The Ambassadors for you - 'Section Seal' and 'Ambassadorial Shuttle'. I'll even pay for the stamp. Just reply here that you want it and send me your mailing address in a private message and I'll get it in the mail to you.

Ambassadorial Shuttle - Must be placed in another player's station. No other locations my be built adjacent to Ambassadorial Shuttle

Section Seal - If Section Seal divides your station in 2 distinct parts, gain 1 for each location in the smaller part

First two to reply get them. First person gets to pick which they want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in the section seal promo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its yours.

One left. Who wants the Shuttle card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that is very nice of you! I would love the Shuttle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The shuttle is yours! Send me a message with your mailing address please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to post a public thank you - both for offering to share your promos from Essen and for sending the card. I should have mentioned that before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure! I picked a few of these up at the convention and since I didn't buy the game, thought it would be a real shame to just tuck them in a drawer and forget about them. I wanted them to get to someone who wanted the game and wasn't able to attend the show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.