Subject: Power of hexes and capital rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook says the power of the capital is calculated counting the white buildings on a hex, as only the farms are grey. But that's not true, quarries/sawmills are grey too. Do quarries/sawmills intervene in the calculation of the power of an hex? It won't happen in the capital because it is build on a plain tile, but it might concern other hexes.

Is it the power of the hex where the activated worker is lying, or the power of the capital that is to be considered for the bonus of a ressource sale? Then, are sawmills/quarries to be considered for the power calculation of the hex?

The rulebook says the power of the capital defines the number of workers and military units you can create or hire. You could understand this as the maximum units you can create each turn. Shouldn't rather be "the maximum number of workers and military units you can have at once"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Quondam
Italy
Roma
Roma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The power is made by white buildings, so excluding farms, quarries, sawmills. To be honest, resource sale improvement is made by forum, on plains, so quarry/sawmills are uneffective independently by their colors.

Yes, I already noticed that bad sentence, the limit is in general, not per turn.

You are a very good reader, I will take you for next proofreading :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okaaaayy. Indeed forums are to be built on plains, and sawmills/quarries on either forests or hills. So there won't ever be forum and sawmills/quarries together on a same hex.

NB. I can read french too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.