Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are just the Merlin/Assassin Promo cards missing in The Resistance to have the full Avalon experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, there are sevaral other characters, with special abilities. But there are no plot Cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that Merlin / Assassin included cards (not really promo) fix my issues with The balance of The Resistance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
l-hansen wrote:
Nope, there are sevaral other characters, with special abilities. But there are no plot Cards.

Alright, thanks, I thought it is just the Merlin and the Assassin which come extra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
Are just the Merlin/Assassin Promo cards missing in The Resistance to have the full Avalon experience?

As well as Merlin/Assassin roles, Avalon has four other optional characters, and also a Lady of the Lake token.

Altogether there are seven differences between The Resistance and Avalon, which are listed and explained in this article:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1066460

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.