Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say received my KS of this and Dangerous Waters today, all looks great, can't wait to read through and play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rye
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine this morning as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my copy arrived, along with the 17 copies of Coup from our UK Group Buy and my Snowdonia expansions (although my Snowdonia miniatures and cloth bag were missing from the shipment, but were on the packing slip).

Oh and Steve... GREAT AVATAR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine. Missing one copy of Extreme Danger (I'd ordered two) I got a copy of Rummikub and a set of Score pads for Yahtzee.. V odd...

Do we contact Travis directly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Withnails liver wrote:

I have sent an e-mail to Travis using the address on the shipping note (kickstarter@indieboardsandcards.com).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Withnails liver wrote:
Just got mine. Missing one copy of Extreme Danger (I'd ordered two) I got a copy of Rummikub and a set of Score pads for Yahtzee.. V odd...
You got your Tanga in my Flash Point!
You got your Flash Point in my Tanga!

When you contract Travis, ask him what they were drinking so that I know what to go and pick up for the rest of the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
Withnails liver wrote:

I have sent an e-mail to Travis using the address on the shipping note (kickstarter@indieboardsandcards.com).

E-mail away! Thanks for pointing out the necessary address

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am jealous at all this talk of games received. Have to wait a little longer on this side of the pond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the US ones even shipped yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
caffeinehead wrote:
Have the US ones even shipped yet?

Travis said that they cleared customs at the start of this week and were on their way to the Amazon distributors. From there, they would be sent to the supporters and should all be shipped out by the end of next week. He said he would update us when shipping from the Amazon distributors was supposed to begin, but haven't heard anything yet. He said it was possible they might start shipping this week, but it looks like we will have to wait until next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Rama da Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
Well not wanting to spoil anyone's ks party, but i got mine yesterday and i bought it online for a great price at 13,50 euros. It was amazing how it waslike that. I have to say this is a great pack with t minis and the rubbercolored bases as well as the awesome boards. Well i'll be playing it tomorrow hehe, can't wait to try the minis and the new boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankly, I would've been willing to wait for mine a bit more had it meant I didn't have to print the rules for the exclusive stuff B&W, but I imagine I'm in the minority.

I had a feeling this Kickstarter wasn't going to go as smoothly as the other Flash Point ones since Travis tended to ignore any question which had a non-positive answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hmmm. One other thing; this is not a complaint exactly, but does anyone else remember a comment that said there would be "space in the big box for many years to come"?

Both my boxes are full already!

I guess this means they are generous giving us lots of bits, and I know I still have one insert (turned inside out) and haven't removed the old plastic pieces, but even if I took all the excess out I only think there'd be room for one more double board...

whistle

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.A. Mora
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Susie_Cat wrote:

Hmmm. One other thing; this is not a complaint exactly, but does anyone else remember a comment that said there would be "space in the big box for many years to come"?

Both my boxes are full already! :(

Yes, that was exactly what I thought when I opened the parcel and saw the box of the new expansion: it had exactly the same size than that of the base game. Whenever possible, I use to put every expansion asset into the box of the base game, and when I read that utterance when announced, I hoped to put everything into a new generously sized box. Wishful thinking, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

To be fair, I think Travis did say somewhere that it would be the same size as the original box, which is fine, except that I guess I either imagined they were bigger, or perhaps I didn't expect so much stuff with the new expansions!

I suppose it just means that there will have to be another box in the very near future.

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Tengblad
Sweden
Uppsala
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Susie_Cat wrote:

To be fair, I think Travis did say somewhere that it would be the same size as the original box, which is fine, except that I guess I either imagined they were bigger, or perhaps I didn't expect so much stuff with the new expansions!

I suppose it just means that there will have to be another box in the very near future.

Susie_Cat.

Yeah, I had the exact same reaction as you when I opened the package and noticed the size of the box. I went back and looked at the KS page and it does indeed say that the Extreme Danger box would be the same size as the base game one. For some reason I had convinced myself that the box would be big enough to house all the expansions + the minis and tokens and whatnot. So no fault of Travis there - though I WOULD have loved a bigger box so I could consolidate all my Flahspoint stuff in one place. Now I've got it spread around in two boxes, which makes it a little bit more bothersome to transport and store. Worth it for such a great game, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two boxes I'm happy with; my concern is that sometime next year it will be three...!

Of course, I could stop buying bits for it... ... ... Nah, that's just stupid!

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've put all the bits in one box and all the boards in another one, which is fine at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

How did you manage that? I have all the bits in one plus the inverted insert and the original board with all the other boards in the other; there's no spare space in either!

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Susie_Cat wrote:

How did you manage that? I have all the bits in one plus the inverted insert and the original board with all the other boards in the other; there's no spare space in either!

Susie_Cat.

I've taken out both inserts an bagged all the bits up also the box with all the boards in isn't a complete snug fit but it's good enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the reply, yes, that sounds about right. My "expansion-boards box" is a snug fit, but flat before I put the lid on; my "base game and bits" box is about the same. As I said above, if I were to remove the insert and maybe remove the old fire-fighter pieces, I could proabably get another board into the base box, but not much else without going back to the lid not closing properly.

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the Flash Point stuff (from all the Kickstarters) and I've put all the boards into the expansion box (the box does not quite close snugly - one board too many) and all the parts in the original box. I can still fit an additional board in the original box. I have ditched my inserts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put all the bits in a Plano 5-20 and will be able to put all of the boards thus far in one box. I will hang onto the other box in case I need it down the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lajeunesse
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
Hihihi... Stop that, I'm ticklish !
mbmbmbmbmb
I also received mine a few days ago. The parcel was heavily damaged, and I've been very worried... But I was lucky enough because I ordered also another kickstarter (Snowdonia), and since this second one was just a deck-sized box of cards, and with all the little bits and pieces (promo items), there was plenty of empty room filled with folded paper inside and it's mainly the package only which has suffered.

I managed to put all the bits and cards with the original board in the first box, and all the other boards in the other one, it's just fine.
Of course I had to throw away the cardboard insert and store the components in plastic bags.

But I noticed a problem with one of the promo : the locked doors. The cut is not centered at all and they're very distinguishable from the not locked ones.
It was a nice idea, but these components are just not usable as they are. Did you notice the same problem with yours ?

By the way, the miniatures are great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duncan wrote:
But I noticed a problem with one of the promo : the locked doors. The cut is not centered at all and they're very distinguishable from the not locked ones.
It was a nice idea, but these components are just not usable as they are. Did you notice the same problem with yours ?

My locked doors are quite centred and perfectly usable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.