Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
erik mohr
Germany
Landau
flag msg tools
Hello everybody,
i like this game very much.
Yesterday we played it with tree players. It was a lot of fun.
In the last rounds we had this situation:

I had just two Negotitate Actions left and five garrisons, all in cities I want them to have.
So I had to do the Negotitate Action. Do I have to exchange one of my garrisons with anothers player? Or can I ignore the exchange? Because I´m loosing victory points if i had to do the action.

Sorry for my english an thanks for answering.

Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
erikmohr wrote:
Hello everybody,
i like this game very much.
Yesterday we played it with tree players. It was a lot of fun.
In the last rounds we had this situation:

I had just two Negotitate Actions left and five garrisons, all in cities I want them to have.
So I had to do the Negotitate Action. Do I have to exchange one of my garrisons with anothers player? Or can I ignore the exchange? Because I´m loosing victory points if i had to do the action.

Sorry for my english an thanks for answering.

Erik

Similar to a noble exhausted with campaigning and advancing, all you can do is negotiate. Indeed you must do the actions. With 2 Negotiate actions, you can actually revert the situation (Α->Β, Β->Α) back to what you want it to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
I believe this is incorrect, based on a comment from one of the codesigners on one of the other threads it IS possible to burn an action without actually doing the action, just be sure to cross off an action on your sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.