Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quijanoth
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there some way to correct this? I've played the German version and they are pretty tight, but for some reason, the Rio Grande version's monsters are very wiggly, and tend to come apart when you're using them for game play. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glue - this trick only works once
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quijanoth
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MunchWolf wrote:
Glue - this trick only works once

Ha ha! It's funny because it is really literal and totally unhelpful! BGG is getting cooler and more like Reddit by the day!

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Blutak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
China
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quijanoth wrote:
Is there some way to correct this? I've played the German version and they are pretty tight, but for some reason, the Rio Grande version's monsters are very wiggly, and tend to come apart when you're using them for game play. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Yes, I have the same problem. Glue isn't a good idea as, afterwards, the monster doesn't fit in the box anymore. Blutak is no good either as it gets very messy.

I usually just use the head on the monster that I lay flat on the board (that's how they do in the rulebook). The eyes are the direction it is looking, the top of the head is looking left, the neck is looking right...

Another solution is to take pieces from another game. The haunters from ghost stories are very well made and work well...any other "scary" piece can do (Gears of War, Warhammer...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.