Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a messenger here, but it's a bit of information "leaked" this week that I found fascinating:

A Beasts of War chatroom had the folks at Mantic (Ronnie, James, and Alessio) discussing their product line. Dreadball wasn't mentioned all that much, but then Ronnie dropped a big tease:

ronnieatmantic: somegeezer - oh dreadball - we'll we have 3 more seasons planned...and 12 new teams!

Editorial - presumably 'Dreadball Extreme' is season four and will include four of the future twelve.

Thanks to Tris Moran for the lead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great.
Cuz mantic hasn't taken enough of my money.
Lol.
Thanks for the heads up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Pranger
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if they are going to do another Kickstarter for seasons 4-6?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ilikesanta wrote:

You can lay cash on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
ilikesanta wrote:

Mantic plans on using Kickstarter for all of their 2014 product launches. If Dreadball's future seasons do materialize, I bet they'll be crowd sourced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James M Hewitt
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the latest DreadBall Kickstarter update:

The Yndij are a little-known race from the Outer Sphere, known to be hostile towards the GCPS, but every rule has an exception. A’teo "The Savage" Adysi’s story has inspired countless vidcast serials and documentaries – after all, who could resist the tale of a feral savage who arrived in the Core without a single credit, looking to seek his fortune, only to rise to superstardom in the world of DreadBall?

As the only player of his race to tread the neodurium, Adysi (carefully managed by his sponsors in Carver, Inc.) does not have a home team, instead providing his services to anyone willing to pay his substantial hiring fee. He plays with untamed ferocity, and has generated a legion of fans who are crying out for more Yndij to join the game…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.