Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tentative GOOD NEWS! Brian told me yesterday that the counters had been slated to be delivered yesterday, but not to get excited until they were actually in hand. They were not delivered yesterday. However, Perry informed me last night that delivery should take place come Monday. So if the stars are aligned and we all make a small burnt offering to the dice gods, all the components will be available for boxing early next week. Cross your fingers, friends, cross your fingers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fingers are crossed. Hope to see this game soon. My wife is starting to doubt my exciting stories about being on this really cool team testing a new game, and is beginning to wonder who that "Bill" fellow I was on skype with so much really is...

Seriously though, can't wait to get it in my hands and show it off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Brian reports on CSW that the counters have arrived and the first copies have been built and are shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.