Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[CLOSED!] Auction! Carc: The City (wood box), Astra Titanus, Rumis, Sentinels of the Multiverse score mat, Spielbox w/ Risk Legacy promo, more!

Selling Rumis to make some room...is

Here's the rules:

1. PRICES: All games will be listed with a minimum bid. For items with a soft reserve, I reserve the right to not sell the item if the bidding does not reach that level. Any bids over the minimum bid will be considered, but a sale is not likely unless the price reaches the soft reserve. The prices on any item without bids may be changed at any time.

2. BIDDING: Please bid in increments of $1 or more. For items with a soft reserve, I reserve the right to not sell the item if the bidding does not reach that level, but any bids over the minimum bid will be considered. The prices on any item without bids may be changed at any time.

3. SHIPPING: Shipping charge will be only actual cost from 01522 USA and will be paid by the winner. I usually ship via USPS with delivery confirmation (Parcel Post or Priority), your choice, but I could also use another shipper if you prefer. International bidders are welcome! I would be happy to do local pick-ups in the Worcester or Bedford/Billerica Massachusetts areas. I will also be happy to combine shipping if you win multiple items!

4. PAYMENT: All transactions will be done through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. Paypal or money order payment is fine (or even a check if you are willing to wait 2 weeks for it to clear). I can also accept cash for a local pickup.

5. AUCTION END: Auction for each item will close at 10pm EST on November 9, 2013, unless a bid is placed within 24 hours of this time. In this case, any items receiving bids within 24 hours of auction close will have their end time extended. These extended items should be considered closed 24 hours after their most recent bid. Items without bids that reach the soft reserve may be withdrawn at any time.

6. BUY-IT-NOW: A bid at the BIN level, of course, automatically closes the auction for that item.

I will do my best to keep up with notices of the currently active closing time for extended items, but know that the above rules supersede any failure by me to make timely updates!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.