Subject: Found it! Available for pre-order in US @ Funagain.com rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff Sherman
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
After watching the Dice Tower/Miami Dice video review I was convinced this was a must have for me but panic set in when I couldn't find it for pre-order at my usual OLGS haunts (would prefer to buy local but they couldn't get/find it).

Anyway, found it for pre-order in the US here; http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=029409

WOOT!! Can't wait. Love the Night/Day mechanics along with mini-map movement, bunkered (trench) defense, powerful player characters combined with waves of undead threat and uber fear inducing mini-bosses!

And now the anticipation sets in. Oh well, at least we have published rules to digest ahead of the release.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!! Thanks to you I've dipped in to my children's Christmas gift budget to buy myself a toy. Thanks a bunch! whistle

Oh well, something to be said for working two jobs and rewarding myself for the blood, sweat, and tears that I endure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, what's up Funagain? I just placed a pre-order and rather than just completing the transaction, it said because I chose Paypal and items are not currently available, a rep will be contacting me. Why? I don't want or need a bunch or "back and forth".

Just do it before I change my mind! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N R
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The preorder page is completely borked at the moment as is most of the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OmegaDestroyer wrote:
The preorder page is completely borked at the moment as is most of the website.

just a little...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.