Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone! I wanted to provide a quick update on what's going on with Roll For It!

The game has shipped to all Kickstarter backers, and should be arriving no later than 11/22 (many copies have already started arriving in people's mailboxes!).

The next step is your local neighborhood game shop, toy shop, and book store. Roll For It! is now available to order through distribution, so if you need a copy and want to support small businesses, please visit them and ASK for the game! That way, they know there's demand, and they'll stock it!

If you've played the game, please rate it and leave a comment (or even a review!) here on BGG. I would really appreciate it!

Finally, and most importantly, I humbly ask that you play the game with your friends and family during your get-togethers this month and next. It's such an easy, fun, and social game that it should work well, don't you think? Plus then the newcomers to the game will certainly want to go out and pick up their OWN copy, right?

Thank you for reading this and for supporting my dream of bringing to the masses. I truly appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Zander
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been waiting for this game since I watched the WatchitPlayed video from Rodney's trip to Seattle. I've contacted thecultofthenew.com and hopefully they'll stock it for me!
Can't wait to get my hands on the one...and the wife is really excited for it too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for mine in the US. Hoping it arrives in the next couple of days. It seems like it would work well with some of the people with whom we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.