Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be holding our next session (or our previous deferred one, if you will) at 8pm on Thursday 14th November in the upstairs cafe bar at the Amaretto restaurant in Bridge of Weir. We seem to have occupied the area in the back of the room so if you walk past the bar (you can always go back to buy a drink once you're found us) then we'll the ones with the furrowed brows gathered around a table or two. Please note that we have now moved our sessions to a Thursday, so let's see how that goes.

Directions can be found at http://www.ristoranteamaretto.com/Contact.html and there's plenty of parking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seven players again. Whilst not the biggest group it's certainly one of the most entertaining and last night we had two tables with one playing Seasons and the other managing to squeeze in a game of Canterbury and Council of Verona - although the latter caused much scratching of heads due to the rules missing some essential details and some confusion (ahem) of the correct way to apply stickers to counters. No names no pack drill, as they say, but I can only assume that it was the heady wine of victory which caused the confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Pearson
msg tools
Just got Seasons myself the other day, great game. Gets better with more plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll reserve judgement as I was on the Canterbury table.

It looks like Thursday is a much better night to meet due to ease of parking and the place just seems less crowded. Is there no way you and Simon can make this evening?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Pearson
msg tools
Simon definitely can't. Thursdays are probably best for me now actually, but I'll only make it occasionally. Transport problems + being generally busy...

Hope the group keeps growing though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a shame that Simon can't make it and you both know that you'll always be welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.