BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Do you have the U.R.G.E.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Mindiola
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
U.R.G.E. is by far the best party game you will ever play. see it at www.urgegame.com Kickstarter campaign due to start within the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks neat, though I'm still not sure how points/progression is determined. Voting on whose backronym is the best?

The facebook link seems to be broken - I click it but don't wind up at facebook.com/urgegame. Could the facebook page be private or something?

Just a minor niggle - when I see a word game, I expect the language to be correct in the advertising:
(Unicorn’s, Race Giraffes Everyday)

Naughty apostrophe. You do not belong! And 'everyday' should strictly be 'every day' - but I've heard that American English has begun to consider that acceptable, so never mind.

Make sure that you post again when your kickstarter campaign is up and running. Although you'll be told by a lot of people that the patent was a waste of money (and they'll be correct - patents don't protect board games in any useful way), I think you've got something fairly special here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew P
United States
Oak Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please stop posting your advertisements in other threads. It's not going to get you any backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.