Subject: Updated errata doc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel, would you mind posting - maybe in this thread... whistle - when you update your google doc errata? So that those of us subscribed to the NW game page are notified?

(Just finished a couple of games assuming the Oct 19 errata was the latest and just found the Nov 4 one...)

Joel's errata doc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Wendell. Will do. The Most recent items were clarifications only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Agreed. Also maybe include a small changelog so we don't have to try to hunt down the changes (sorry, but that page is getting pretty big). This could even be as simple as something like "Rules 4.2.10 clarification."

Thanks for the great game! One of these days I may actually get the hang of some winning strategies. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Stich
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there something like stickers or so planned for the errataed stuff?

Recieved my copy today, and while I was impressed of with the quality of the whole game (laminated cards, super thick game board, etc), I was kinda shocked how many erratas and stuff where for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an updated PDF you can download and print on GMT's website for the Flowcharts. (The correction on the Enemy Raid Flowchart deals with something that should happen rarely -- only happened once or twice ever in play tests. The correction on the Tribal Raid Flowchart is the inclusion of a single word in the Raid Ends box.)

The Cards? Well, that was annoying that the printers printed the files with mistakes. BUT, the errata is actually minimal: Simply remember that you need to already have Level 1 before you buy Level 2 of the same card set, and that you must have Culture Points ≥ the Level of the card in order for its benefit to apply.

The rule errata after that is again, pretty minimal. The file looks scary because I've been pretty anal about cataloging clarifications in an effort to help players learn the system. Just follow along with the game's tutorial and you should be fine.

Feel free to shout out if you have any questions. I try and pop online at least once a day to field questions, etc.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Doehne
United States
flag msg tools
From the errata;
"Battle Spoils [Errata] - Firearms gained on this table go to the Resources Box, not Passage of Time."

Should Horses also have the same correction? (in my copy of the game, the chart sends them into the Passage of Time box, like the uncorrected Firearms).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any answer for this? It looks like everything except the Man should go to the resources box. Trade Goods, Horse and Firearms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.