Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This week saw the arrival of the Daffodil Line expansion and then today the Indie Board and Cards Kickstarter expansions with black bag and figures.

I have only just opened my Essen Lookout German language version of the 3 Indie Board and Cards' expansions which had a 4th exclusive expansion, to get the latter one and sell a mate the other 3.

Not yet had the chance to translate the rules of it yet, but look forward to getting this to the table.

M B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
My Snowdonia expansion arrived today but sadly without the cloth bag and miniatures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mudshark_baby wrote:
This week saw the arrival of the Daffodil Line expansion and then today the Indie Board and Cards Kickstarter expansions with black bag and figures.

I have only just opened my Essen Lookout German language version of the 3 Indie Board and Cards' expansions which had a 4th exclusive expansion, to get the latter one and sell a mate the other 3.

Not yet had the chance to translate the rules of it yet, but look forward to getting this to the table.

M B

Can you please name all those expansions, please?? Especially the German exclusive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
(From another thread)

Jungfraubahn/Mt Washington Expansion
This is being produced by
a) Lookout Games (German Language) and will be on EXACTLY the same cardstock as the 1st Edition game (same manufacturer)
b) Indie Board & Cards (English Language) - this is printed by the same people as the 2nd Edition, so it is FULLY the same quality as that. For 1st Edition owners, the card stock is EXACTLY THE SAME SIZE but a different (equally nice) quality - it has a textile finish. IMPORTANT NOTE: This expansion comes with EVERYTHING you need for playing a game - the WHOLE CONTRACT CARD DECK is part of the expansion for BOTH the scenarios; therefore, it is FULLY playable with 1st Edition

Britannia Bridge Scenario (mini-expansion)
This is being produced by Indie Board & Cards (same card stock as 2nd Ed and the English version of the JF/MW expansion) and was part of the Kickstarter campaign - I am not sure EXACTLY what plans IBC have for these; they are certainly for the KS backers - try contacting IBC for more info - they're cool guys and always helpful! http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/

They are the same cardstock as the other IBC items but, importantly, three of the cards go into the Contract Card deck SO they will be noticeable for 1st Edition peeps who get the scenario...it's really NOT a big problem though - honest!

Ivor the Engine / LADAS (Lost) Promo Cards
These are part of Indie Board & Cards' Kickstarter campaign - again, please contact them for more info about how they will be distributed.

Bayerische Zugspitzbahn Scenario (mini-expansion)
This is a GERMAN LANGUAGE-ONLY scenario that should be available from Lookout Games - I designed this for them as a thank you for all of the brilliant support they gave us with the 1st edition.

The Daffodil Line Scenario (mini-expansion)
This is being produced by us, Surprised Stare Games Ltd, as a mini-expansion for Essen time (for pickup or posting) - we're getting approximately 750 copies of this printed through a Print-on-demand company so the size and cardstock are different to everything else but with NO contract card replacements this is purely an around-the-board cosmetic issue. Please be assured that the coolness of the scenario will far outweigh the visual quirks!

Worker Miniatures in 5 colours
These are not made of cardboard and, therefore, present NO compatibility issues - even the five colours of the plastic used match almost perfectly with the original wooden pawns!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
tonyboydell wrote:
(From another thread)

Which I had just found!

Thanks Tony!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.