Popular Tags: [View All]
William Eastwood
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very interested in purchasing this game. It has so much that I enjoy in a game, but the cost for international shipping to the United States prices it out of my financial reach. Are there any plans to have the game distributed in North America any time soon or would I be best advised to save my nickels and dimes (especially if I want to have the game before the New Year)?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
bluecylo wrote:
I am very interested in purchasing this game. It has so much that I enjoy in a game, but the cost for international shipping to the United States prices it out of my financial reach. Are there any plans to have the game distributed in North America any time soon or would I be best advised to save my nickels and dimes (especially if I want to have the game before the New Year)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi William. Unfortunately there are no plans to distribute Byzantio in North America at this point. In fact, we have very few copies available ourselves. To be sure to be notified about a future reprint/KS campaign, sign up for the newsletter on our website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is available in the U.S. on Amazon and Funagain for $60.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
rogerramjet3361 wrote:
The game is available in the U.S. on Amazon and Funagain for $60.

Yup. These are the copies that Funagain picked up directly from us at Essen. They didn't get many, and this is after they sold a bunch at BGG.con, so grab'em while you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.